Conditions of Enrolment
- I understand that for all families enrolling with OOSH Northern Beaches there is an annual family enrolment fee payable for each Centre (Kids Club) for each school year and will be charged to my account at the commencement of each calendar year (or upon the first booking during that year).
- I understand that the person/s nominated as parent/guardian are the authorised parties to enrol, cancel enrolment, release and authorise release of my child/ren, to make, amend and/or cancel bookings.
- I understand that by submitting my child/ren’s enrolment form I acknowledge that I have read and understood any acknowledgements and consents, declarations and indemnities, and all conditions contained in my child/ren’s enrolment.
- Where individual parents hold separate accounts I understand that Enrolment procedures must be completed by EACH parent.
- I understand that all bookings are subject to my child/ren’s enrolment form being completed in full and submitted.
- The information provided in my child/ren’s enrolment with OOSH Northern Beaches is to the best of my knowledge correct and I agree to provide all information regarding my child/ren’s health. I agree to log in to the parent portal of My Family Lounge annually to check my information and I am responsible for immediately informing Head Office if there are any changes to the information provided by me in said enrolment by updating my child/ren’s enrolment form through the parent portal in my “My Family Lounge” account (QK Enrol) or by email to email@example.com. I am also responsible to notify OOSH Northern Beaches of any changes to my family’s circumstances.
- I acknowledge that when caring for my child/ren, the Centre (Kids Club) staff will rely on the information provided by me in my child/ren’s enrolment and any subsequent change of information provided by me.
- I am totally responsible for the accuracy of the information contained in my child/ren’s enrolment and my compliance with the Policies and Procedures of the Centre (Kids Club).
- I have read, or I am aware of the existence, of the Centre’s Policies and Procedures, which forms part of this agreement, and which may be changed by notice from time to time by the Licensee at its sole discretion.
- I acknowledge that the Centre’s Policies and Procedures incorporate any relevant statutory obligations imposed on the Centre (Kids Club) and have been put in place to assist with protecting my child/ren.
- I have received, read and understood the Centre’s Family Handbook or I am aware it is available from Head Office by requesting a copy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- I acknowledge all emergency contacts must be provided and kept up to date by me.
- I acknowledge that all people named on my child/ren’s enrolment have been notified by me as required by the Privacy Act 1998, which came into force in December 2001.
- I am totally responsible for the suitability and actions of any person/persons whom I authorise to visit, deliver, and/or collect my child/ren to/from the Centre (Kids Club) or any other place (including Vacation Care).
- I understand that neither OOSH Northern Beaches nor any of its representatives will be held responsible for not being able to contact any listed parents/guardians/authorised collectors if they have not been advised of any changes to any contact details listed on my child/ren’s enrolment.
- I acknowledge that authorisation is given by me for the Licensee, all staff of the ‘Kids Club” it’s officers, authorised person/s, servants or agents in the event of an emergency, accident, or illness, to obtain such dentist, ambulance, medical and hospital assistance as required, and I agree to meet any and all expenses thereby incurred, including a $35 per hour charge for labour if a staff member is required to accompany my child/ren to seek medical attention.
- I am aware that the Centre (Kids Club) may occasionally have visitors or volunteers at the Centre (Kids Club) and consent to my child/ren being in the presence of said visitors or volunteers, with the Centre’s (Kids Club) appropriate supervision, and that all visitors or volunteers will be made aware of the Centre’s “Code of Conduct”.
- Parents/guardians are to maintain appropriate and respectful communication within the Centre (Kids Club). As a rule, parents/guardians should not approach any child other than their own whilst at the Centre (Kids Club) and are NOT to use loud, abusive or threatening language whilst at the Centre (Kids Club).
- I am aware that my child/ren will be excluded from the Centre (Kids Club) and its program if he/she has/have contracted a contagious disease or condition and will be accepted back into the Centre (Kids Club) and its program upon provision of a “clearance certificate” for the child/ren from a medical practitioner.
- OOSH Northern Beaches reserves the right to cancel the enrolment of any child who, in the opinion of the Licensee, will not cooperate with the Centre (Kids Club) and its rules or whose parent/guardian will not cooperate with the Centre (Kids Club) and its rules.
- I acknowledge that the terms and conditions of OOSH Northern Beaches may be changed from time to time without notice by the Licensee at its sole discretion.
Conditions of Booking
- All bookings are subject to the child/ren’s enrolment form being completed in full and submitted to OOSH Northern Beaches.
- Bookings with OOSH Northern Beaches will not be valid and therefore a place is not guaranteed unless a Direct Debit Request form is uploaded and submitted upon enrolment.
- Kindergarten children have a guaranteed place for their first year at school as long as the enrolment and booking is received prior to the commencement of term 1.
- Due to demand, several days may reach capacity during the year so Childcare places will only be guaranteed according to bookings received prior to the commencement of term 1.
- Bookings are of a PERMANENT nature therefore no refunds or credit will be given for any absences unless 7 days notice in writing via email is received. However under certain circumstances refunds or credits may be given at the discretion of Head Office.
- Any amendment to recurring bookings must be requested through the parent portal in “My Family Lounge” (QK Enrol) with at least 7 days’ notice prior to the commencement date of that change. Alternatively this request can be made in writing to Head Office via email at email@example.com with at least 7 days’ notice (informing a staff member verbally is considered a courtesy and does not constitute notification).
- Any permanent cancellation of all recurring bookings cannot be made through the parent portal in My Family Lounge and must be made in writing to Head Office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with at least 7 days’ notice, otherwise your child will be marked absent and fees will still apply (informing a staff member verbally is considered a courtesy and does not constitute notification).
- Any temporary cancellation of a recurring booking must be made in writing to Head Office via email at email@example.com with at least 7 days’ notice otherwise your child will be marked absent and fees will still apply (informing a staff member verbally is considered a courtesy and does not constitute notification).
- If 7 days’ notice cannot be given (i.e. in the case of illness) or is not received then your child will be marked “Absent” and fees will still apply.
- Any cancellation of casual bookings must be made through the parent portal in “My Family Lounge” with not less than 1 full days’ notice, otherwise you will only be able to mark your child absent and fees will still apply.
- Absences for all bookings can be marked as such through the parent portal in My Family Lounge (if 7 days’ notice cannot be given) by either logging in online through our website or via the My Family Lounge phone app up until 2:30pm and fees will still apply. After 2:30pm the relevant Centre will need to be contacted directly.
- If you have advised OOSH Northern Beaches that your child will leave our service (cease use) on a particular day but your child is absent on their last session of care, under Family Assistance legislation you will not be eligible to receive CCB & CCR for those days they are absent and full fees will apply.
- IMPORTANT. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to inform the Centre (Kids Club) of a non-attendance on any given day either via the parent portal in “My Family Lounge” (QK Enrol), by emailing the relevant Centre direct and cc’ing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning the relevant Centre or Head Office. It is not acceptable to contact the relevant school only, the Centre (Kids Club) must be notified as well. If a staff member has to telephone to verify/confirm the absence of a child at roll call, a $5 fee applies and will be charged to your account on the day.
- Bookings cannot be guaranteed if there are any outstanding accounts for ANY previous session of care. Your child’s bookings can be cancelled due to outstanding accounts.
- Extra and/or late bookings/late changes for bookings made within 24 hours of requirement may attract a $2.00 admin fee.
- It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to check their recurring bookings at the start of each term via the parent portal in “My Family Lounge” (QK Enrol), or by contacting OOSH Northern Beaches Head Office, and make any necessary changes or cancellations with 7 days’ notice otherwise bookings will automatically roll-over into the next term and fees will still apply.
- All bookings will be closed off at the end of each school year and all places will become vacant. It is the Parent/Guardian’s responsibility to request their bookings for the following school year through the parent portal in “My Family Lounge” (QK Enrol).
- Each child must be signed in for Before School Care and signed out for After School Care and signed in and out for Vacation Care/Pupil Free Day by a parent/guardian or authorised nominee, via their own PIN, by using QK Kiosk through the tablet provided at the Centre. If a staff member is required to sign your child in or out you will need to confirm the attendance next time you log in to QK Kiosk.
- Centre hours must be strictly adhered to. Any after school care pick-ups after 6:00pm will incur a $10 fee for the first 10 minutes, plus an additional $10 fee for every 10 minutes thereafter or part thereof.
- Before and After School Care payments: The only payment option available is by using direct debit from either your bank account or credit card. The direct debit charge occurs fortnightly on the Tuesday in the even weeks of term (i.e. weeks 2,4,6,8 &10) and is on a “previous week plus current week” schedule. Upfront FULL term payments by direct debit are also available to take advantage of a 5% discount.
- Vacation care/pupil free day payments: The only payment option available is by using direct debit from either your bank account or credit card. The direct debit charge continues on the same cycle as before and after school care above and can include payment for any outstanding term fees. Upfront payment via direct debit for the entire vacation care program and pupil free days is also available.
- THE STATED DATES OF PUPIL FREE DAYS MAY CHANGE AT THE DISCRETION OF EACH SCHOOL.
- Any outstanding monies at the end of a term will be automatically deducted from your authorised account, as per your direct debit authority.
- Statements will be issued every second Tuesday once the fortnightly direct debit payment schedule has been completed. Statements are also available via email request at email@example.com or upon request at the Centre.
- A $10.00 account service fee applies if an account is outside OOSH Northern Beaches’ trading terms and a further charge of $2.00 per week thereafter applies whilst the account remains outstanding.
- OOSH Northern Beaches reserves the right to cancel the enrolment/booking of any child who will not co-operate with the Centre (Kids Club) and its rules or if their parent/guardian will not co-operate with the Centre (Kids Club) and its rules.
- To receive the Childcare Benefit (CCB) or the Childcare Rebate (CCR), it is the parent’s responsibility to ring the Family Assistance Office on 136150 and be CCB assessed and then provide this information (family/parent CRN & date of birth and child/ren’s CRN and date of birth) to OOSH Northern Beaches, otherwise full fees will apply. OOSH Northern Beaches encourage all families to be CCB assessed.
- IMPORTANT. Children who are third priority under the “Priority of Access Guidelines” may be required to alter their days or give up their place at the Centre (Kids Club) in order to provide a place for a higher priority child.
The priorities are as follows:
1. First Priority: Child at risk of serious abuse or neglect.
2. Second Priority:Children whose parents satisfy work/training/study test under Section 14 of the Family Assistance Act.
3. Third Priority: Any other child.
- For general enquiries contact your relevant Centre (Kids Club) direct. Head Office is able to be contacted during normal business hours only (9.00am – 5.00pm) unless for urgent enquiries/emergencies.