As an OOSH Northern Beaches parent it is your responsibility to:-
- Ensure that your enrolment form is up-to-date and all contact numbers are current and correct.
- If you are separated from your partner please ensure you have separate accounts.
- Apply to the Family Assistance Office (136150) to be assessed for Child Care Subsidy purposes and advise head office of the relevant details.
- Ensure your Centrelink details are correct on the enrolment form, including your CRNs (unique to each individual) and dates of birth.
- Any court papers are to be up to date and submitted.
- Ensure you have booked your child/ren in through your My Family Lounge account – we cannot be responsible for children without a booking, if you have forgotten to change your bookings, or if you have not requested your bookings for the start of each new school year.
- Ensure all allergies, food restrictions, medication requirements are noted on your enrolment form and any relevant management plans are uploaded.
- Mark your child absent through your My Family Lounge account or Contact the Centre and leave a message should your child/ren NOT be attending booked session. Session fees will still be charged if the required cancellation notice is not given. This IS an important issue.
- Ensure your child has an OOSH Band and wears it on the days they will be attending.
- Sign your child/ren in/out through QK Kiosk using your own PIN on the tablet provided at the Kids Club Centre, in front of a staff member. DO NOT allow your child to use your pin to sign out, otherwise we will re-set your access.
- Check out the program of activities. Your co-operation and participation ensures its success.
- Please remember to acknowledge Staff on arrival, especially in front of your child/ren.
- Check lost property box regularly.
- If you know in advance your child won’t be attending OOSH (school camps, holidays etc) please ensure you have given Head Office 14 days’ notice in writing (or cancel through the MFL phone app) otherwise fees will be charged.
- Please note afternoon tea is usually served around 4.00pm and normally will not be available for children being collected prior to 3.50pm.
And finally, ring OOSH Northern Beaches on 02 9984 8089 or email [email protected] during normal business hours and speak to Head Office should you have any further queries.